Ignore the computer screen. It's from back in like 2007 or something.
Shopping list looked like this:
* Intel i7 2600k (this is purely for number crunching)
* Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
* Fractal Design R3
* Corsair 2x4Gb 1333Mhz XMMS3
* MSI GeForce GTX570 Twin Frozr III OC/PE
* Intel SSD 320 Series, 40 Gb SATA II
* Western Digital Caviar Black, 500 Gb, SATA III
Went for around $2000.
I couldn't be happier with my purchase (except for the dud that was the TX 750). The CPU is wonderful for number crunching, the GPU packs on hell of a wallop for it's fairly modest price, the chassis is beautiful and quiet. The mother board has some quirks when it boots up, running through EFI/BIOS multiple times, (I think it's because it has multiple SATA controllers), but I can live with that.